The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Seems to be missing much lager and pizzas

That has to be a piss-take.

It can’t be. It’s on t’interwebs :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

The authorities are now looking at a criminal prosecution, i think it was for attempted murder/manslaughter or somesuch.

Lol, I think it’s more likely that no one here as been to university for at least twenty years :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you’re right.

“Generation sensible” doesn’t smoke, is vegan, and has the occasional schooner of craft ale.

2 Likes

Thanks to Brexit, I have started to order my two months’ medicines at 5-6 week intervals, so I can build up a few months’ stock. I know that running out will put me in hospital, so I’m not willing to take any risk.

2 Likes

No fucking wonder they’re all moaning about debt eating like that.

2 Likes

I could be totally wrong but I think Brexit will be like the Millennium bug, i.e. everything will continue to work normally and without issue.

Iain Duncan Smith was saying the same on breakfast TV this morning…

You first clause is the most likely

2 Likes

Yes. Yes you are.

2 Likes

If you close your eyes, cross your fingers and wish really really hard then dreams can come true :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Waitrose Criticised For List Of ‘Essential’ Student Food Items

Apparently not

You are Patrick Minford and I claim my ÂŁ5. Also, you are very wrong.

1 Like

You’ll have to wait at least two and a half years to find out, I shouldn’t worry about it yet.

The millennium bug wasn’t an issue because lots of people did a whole load of work in advance to avoid it being an issue. Here, not only is fuck all being done in advance, but it will also directly impact on my health in a serious way. I see what I’m doing as sensibly prudent; there’s also no downside, as the meds are all dated for two years or so anyway.

3 Likes

I think what you are doing is eminently sensible.

I used to stockpile meds (and all sorts of medical guff) but that was down to the epic incompetence of multiple agencies that were supposed to be helping me :smile: rather than some wider economic malaise.

1 Like

2 Likes