The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Late to the party

Blimey, hope no one hurt.

Good job Automan was there at the scene.

It says it was 3 in the morning and they don’t run night busses so I assume it was empty of staff. I can’t think what would’ve caused it apart from arson.

I wonder if it was a PHEV bus on charge and a big Li-Po battery going bang?
Might well be arson, though.:roll_eyes:

Could be. They have welding equipment on site so gas bottles going up maybe?

Following the use of ’ ionic wind ’ in this project, I think an investment in @Jim could well be profitable in the near future.

Thinking more about it, the effects on climate change and the ozone layer may prove Jims downfall.

Hmmmm…

@browellm in not being Tory Boy shock. According to that I am to the right of you.

Moving to pfm now.

12 Likes

Budding entrepreneur

14 Likes

Excellent ! Give him a call and tell him you need two cod and chips but he’ll need to make it sharpish. (If he’s posted this in the chip shop window then he may not be reaching his target market.)

VB

1 Like

1 Like

Yep.

Because of plumber reasons I spent a week taking my morning shower at a gym next door to the office in Canary Wharf.

Colleagues didn’t believe me when I told them what I’d seen in the changing rooms (yes, yes, obvious jokes).

I didn’t have my glasses on and at first I thought the dude had a prosthesis or something.

3 Likes

Strayan sussies?

1 Like

:exploding_head:

This is impressive.

2 Likes

It is impressive. There’s lots of monkeying around that goes on in a gymnastic club. Frankly if any of us got caught doing that we’d be in danger of being thrown out.