The Wonderful World of Turntable Design AKA: Dave's Fugly World Of TT Wank

Charming corner it is too. ‘cracking…sparkling’ yes my poor attempt at luke warm humour, matches your tepid sarcai response. BTW, jaded is an interesting word, distilled from jade itself, which, in many forms is anything other than dull.

1 Like

You’re right it is anything but dull here but I think it is fair to say that the Hifi category is far from the busiest part of the forum which is what my jaded audiophiles comment was alluding to.

Anyway, glad my sarcasm hasn’t put you off. Welcome to the forum :grin:

1 Like

Not at all Hermit. Thanks.

1 Like
1 Like

Wonder who’s making the TT? The arm looks nothing like anything Pro-ject make.

AT cartridge

1 Like

Looks more like an RCM than a TT.

2 Likes

It’s possibly Han Pin but equally, it’s not space program levels of complex so it could have been done from scratch.

1 Like

The first I don’t know, but granted, indeed given Ikea is basically a giant dump-bin for PRC’s finest sweatshops that seems likeliest; the second is a major ‘why reinvent the wheel?’ job, but sure, all things are possible.

Nor is any record player really. Although the price of some may cause you to doubt that.

7 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiiDFcGNjOu/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Like

Selling Mistakes # 73

Really shouldn’t have let this go

12 Likes

What a unique combo that was! Shame, but needs-must…

1 Like

What a beauty…the arm is?

On a separate note but cannot find the tap for a new post, heard this at the HifiWigwam mutual masturbation show last week and it was really really good. The 003 version. Silly money, but hey, its audio

1 Like

Dynavector 505

1 Like

Bet it sang a beautiful song. Oil bearing or greasy?

Oil
Yes it did sound very good

1 Like

Never seen or heard of this transcriptors deck

2 Likes