The Wonderful World of Turntable Design AKA: Dave's Fugly World Of TT Wank

Who has most to lose ‘dealer’

Not sure? I have no website / shop / show presence ‘to loose’. I do wonder though when you decide to cash in your hifi pension weather you might become what you despise? Or what you might say to the faces of people on here who feed their children from their meager efforts in the industry?

1 Like

The shop was in the Adelphi Mall in Singapore, to which I decided I would have a pilgrimage whilst I’m out here.

I went the Sunday before last as the website assured me the mall was open every day from 10am until 10pm, which was quite true. Unfortunately, what it didn’t mention was that 95% of the shops inside didn’t open on Sunday!

As a result I went back last Saturday. Once again, most of the shops were shut as they were all at a hi-fi and electronics show about half an hour away. I debated whether to go but decided I couldn’t be arsed, so Mrs. B and I went and did a duck tour of Marina Bay and then had afternoon tea at the Fullerton Hotel instead.

5 Likes

Neumann Lathes.

6 Likes

Excellent use of safety trousers :+1:

6 Likes

Another pointless kickstarter project

Just why?

Because Hipsters :unamused:

I like the colour of the speaker. I have some under armour in that colour.

Does it play records though?

only when I get my stylus out

1 Like

GT 2000

4 Likes

9 Likes

Meh :slight_smile:

1 Like

Geek Mode on

GT-2000L actually.

The GT-2000 is black and does not have the YAL-1 auto-lifter fitted to the arm as standard.

Geek Mode off

1 Like

Meh as well. Put the original platter back on and fit a better arm and cartridge and I might be interested…

Mmkay,

“It utilizes two platters” :thinking:

3 Likes

No likee :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like