Things that suck (mumsnet: vacuum cleaners)

Sam seems to think if she keeps buying cleaning appliances, a critical mass will be reached whereby they start cleaning the house by themselves, since we’re both too damned lazy to do it ourselves very often.

One consequence of this is…

Lurid green 1980s Goblin wet’n’dry.
Dead Henry :skull:
Miele corded 1990s - could suck matter back out of a black hole; weighs the same as a neutron star.
Enormous Vax wet’n’dry that has been used once. Requires a full week to strip down and clean once it’s been used.
Tiny Ryobi battery-powered Wand of Advanced Uselessness.
3 x Vax battery portables. (Yes, three…) Quite good hoovers, but the batteries die regualrly.
1 x Vax 2-battery upright. Quite good, cleaner likes it, no further comments…

There may be more hidden away from me/shit I’ve forgotten.

2 Likes

Any thoughts on those robot ones? Like Paul i’ve not put my cock in a Hoover, but I do like the idea of putting one on it.

8 Likes
4 Likes

Ah, Roombas - prefect for cleaning floors that are not actually dirty… But also -

4 Likes

Yes, this looks far more sporting - Tempted.

1 Like

The only realistic option there is to incinerate everything and start again from the floor joists.

3 Likes

Don’t leave your front door open;

16 Likes

Annnndddd a Samsung.

3 Likes

Samsung hoover I need more information immediately

It’s good.

2 Likes

Many thanks

Samsung dont make Hoover. It’ll be a shite copy at best.

Maybe, but it will probably order new premium price bags for you whether you want them or not.

Shits getting vacuumed

Thought that was some new Dyson made tonearm.

5 Likes

One day, possibly. I mean the air purifying headphones are a thing somehow.

2 Likes

You’re the sucker here. :grinning:

Dyson’s main skill set isn’t engineering as he would have you believe, it’s marketing.

3 Likes

Really, I refuse to buy anything Dyson as he’s a brexity cunt who then moved the HQ from the UK to Singapore who coincidently had just signed a FTA with the EU.

He went to the same sales and marketing school as Elon Musk :rofl:

7 Likes

Ooof! That shit’s landfill within a week of warranty expiration.

And as pointed-out, Dyson is a weapons-grade cunt, tho’ I appreciate that may have been part of the attraction…

Oh yawn
I could buy the best one in the world and you old grumps would complain x

Life’s too short yeah? I mean we can be elitist about vacuum cleaners if you want. Unsure I have the energy