Time for a fucking slice of Battenburg

There doesn’t appear to be anything about this fine cake here.

Let’s have some fucking in-depth reviews and shit.

I’ll kick it off with a review of whatever I can find on the way back from work!

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Right. There were just eight of these fuckers left, which would appear to suggest demand is strong.

I wasn’t going to fuck about with the ‘mini’ versions.

Go large or get to fuck.

I’ll have supper and open this beastie up:

3 Likes

Reminds me of my Grandma who always made sure there was some in.

1 Like

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

8 Likes

Either you have hands the size of shovels or they have shrunk significantly since I last bought one. Still plenty for an evening snack but I doubt it would have satisfied @Waxy’s munchies back in the day.

I thought that was the mini fucking version - WTF? They really have Wagon-Wheeled the fuck out of that! :rage:

Whole Battenburg = Standard Slice Of Cake

1 Like

Exceedingly Small Cakes

Not that I’m not fucking jealous mind - sod-all cake in the house rn.

1 Like

This is the modern world we live in

Im afraid they are smaller… Time-honored method of measurement used here:

2 Likes

Doesn’t really matter what size they are they are shit.
Not sure how that cake made it out of the 70s

3 Likes

Nope.

1 Like

Still cake though, any cake is better than none.
I’ve bought and consumed at lot worse from a 24 hr petrol station. Ginsters immediately springs to mind as an example. If I really go down to the depths of my clubbing days a bottle of drowsy night nurse wasn’t out of the question either.

Any proper cake review really should be done without the influence of drugs, other wise any example would get 11/10

1 Like

I refer the gentleman to my previous answer!

Bollocks. They’re fucking amazing! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Since you are live testing can you confirm if there is any difference in taste between the different coloured sponge sections?

You know fuck all about cake.

3 Likes

I’d counter that he has far too much experience of eating cake whilst melted on drugs.

2 Likes

Waggonwheel-gate again. And don’t get me started on burgers from well known chain…

It’s a fucking disgrace.

:rage:

1 Like