Tits Up?

I keep getting an internal server message and double posts. So does @Jim.

Updates apparently

1 Like

I prefer the updates where the site gets deleted nor repeated.

Pardon the rhyming post.

Hold tight! :grimacing:

2 Likes

Summat very funny going on.

It feels like I’m hitting two different instances, one is up to date, the other is mostly stuck around last night.

Also the odd nginx 504

1 Like

Yep. Everything from late last night has come back up as unread. There appear to be bits 'n bobs missing too. Thread destruction bunny fail or is there an issue with the site?

3 Likes

We seem to have lots of little niggles, so maybe it is time to change hosts?

incorrect number of chins in your meme to properly troll our mods.

Yeah same here, a bit glitchy.

Tried to reach site around 08:30 and couldn’t - got a ‘Not Found’ error. Trying every so often through the morning finally succeeded just a few minutes ago. Is It Down Right Now couldn’t reach the site either.

VB

Back up but the colour pallet looks a bit pants.

Search facility doesn’t seem to want to play my end.

Lol, You do realise this is a DIY hosting effort by Jon. (@TMC ) There is no “host” in the managed service provider sense.

2 Likes

Maybe needs a Tripadvisor review pointing out the shortcomings in the service being offered? :wink:

4 Likes

Alerts button top right no workee for me.

Be really cool to wipe it every day, groundhog opportunity

Be there or miss out, maybe save anything useful to a “surprisingly not bollocks so saved it” thread that you do back up

1 Like

I thought because he was saying, costs were going up with the increased traffic and picture hosting, that he was paying a host. Sorry.

Well, he pays Amazon Web Services, who do provide the hosting infrastructure (i.e. computers and disks and network) but that’s it. The Discourse application itself and backups, etc. is maintained by Jon. Yay cloud hosting.

But isn’t it the hosting that is playing up, most of the time?