Today I have mainly been V2.0

Been to the Chesterfield car show thing.

Sam having a ride along in an autotest.

6 Likes

Nice photo of the Cobra? - No one is looking at it though because there is a lady in a pink dress walking past.

3 Likes

You turning into Jeremy Clarkson Rob, with the jacket n’ jeans?

1 Like

That was the idea🤣

1 Like

Quick fap - Ooooohhhh beautiful car :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Now sort the listing by mean value and surprise yourself.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Dave.

Happy birthday Dave, hope you had a great day.

Afraid fallen for that temptation already. Some have expectedly high values such as Bowie Blackstar on clear vinyl, but others such as a miss press of last years Cure Acoustic Hits wasn’t expected. Also more recent releases especially if produced in low numbers have no historical value, for example the recent Cinematic Orchestra LP on white/clear vinyl.

Aim is to share links/details with a few key family members in case I suddenly pop my clogs. Not planned of course but you never know and I don’t want them going for pennies.

Thanks Vb, i think any authority would be better than mine at controlling illegal planning activities !!

1 Like

Walking the dogs over Galley Hill just west of St Leonards.

Looking towards Eastbourne

Looking towards Hastings

8 Likes

Orlando, Florida

3 Likes

A lorra leg is dat

1 Like

Doing work and stuff.
Looking at a new printer for an application and the manufacturers website had a user guide.
It said that it was available in two languages and said to ‘click here’ for options.

This is what I got

4 Likes

“I love Americans, but not when they try to talk French. What a blessing it is that they never try to talk English.”
(Saki)

Here…

8 Likes

It’s lovely down past the hotel & to the right

5 Likes

You name your legs?

7 Likes

Forgetting our 41st wedding anniversary, a regular occurrence.

Jan didn’t. Again a regular occurrence.

17 Likes