Today I have mainly been V2.0

Except getting involved with a 5-way active horn system, that was fucking stupid. :grinning:

3 Likes

I’ve got a pair of Heybrook Sextets you can have cheap :+1:

1 Like

Oh no it wasn’t!
he’s behind you!

What you really need is some Snell Type A’s…

1 Like

Now THAT is a pretty good idea.

They would go well in the basement!

When they’re not floating.

2 Likes

Haha! :joy:

This is true.

Look on the bright side, putting them in the basement would give you the elusive liquid midrange we all seek…

3 Likes

And the opportunity to fill up an another room with unfeasibly large speakers.

1 Like

If any of you are in striking distance of Telford on Sunday next there is a family day in aid of Zac. We have got £250 now and still pushing. Again, shares of the just giving link on Face book would be appreciated. I’ll be doing a stint on the front end selling tickets.

1 Like

So, this morning my neighbour came and apologised. He said that “he was just looking for the cheapest solution” but now they had contacted their insurance company and they had “decided to handle their side of things.” This obviously stops short of admitting that what he was saying was completely ridiculous but I guess after 2 emails explaining my position and a description of wells, rain, groundwater and the water table that only stopped just short of child-like diagrams with stick men and everything, he knows. :crossed_fingers:

25 Likes

Excellent,now have a massive bake off next Saturday,in the garden. :+1:

4 Likes

And smoke enough brisket and pork to feed said attendees.

2 Likes

1 Like

Rather tellingly, he was the one that came out and harangued me about it last Sunday. I wrote an email on Tues I think, to which his wife replied in a somewhat condescending manner. My email back was stronger and MUCH longer than the first and now she has obviously pushed him out the door to apologise. I reckon he has undergone some sort of emasculation.
No wonder he thought it necessary to tell me three times last week that he is captain of the golf club. :rofl:

5 Likes

That should of told you exactly what you were dealing with.

3 Likes

Audi?

Never mind the whining neighbours, how’s the stereo?

No! He has some kind of awful greeny- silver OAP type hatchback thing. I was wondering last week if any of the other members have asked him in the club car park, when he is going to give his mum her car back. :rofl:

3 Likes