Today I have mainly been V2.0

Ooooh, get you, you bitch! :grin:

1 Like

so, three radiators then? :laughing:

2 Likes

In recent “Fuck me, is there an echo in here?” news there is this in this very thread, not more that a couple of hours ago.

Otherwise :+1:

1 Like

I’m allowed - I used to own them :wink:

Are these amps the forum tart then?

There is a list of previous owners all of ill repute. These amps have seen it all.

No, you are after Ginger McPlumb’s amp for that particular role.

2 Likes

Yello fool.

2 Likes

Why are you having an issue wth mounting the Io? The SMEV protractor & sled adjustment lets you get the overhang spot on. There are no slots so orientation options are limited and the little ruler on the protractor lets you get the arm perfectly level quite easily which is a good place to start. One thing I have found useful is the extra counterweight you can fit which means it all isn’t having to be so far back from the bearing. But otherwise its quite an easy set-up compared with some arms.

4 Likes

Olan is rubbish at the hifis. That’s the only explanation.

1 Like

This, and the fact that the SME V is a new to me thing, and that the pin layout on the Io is a pain in the sac. I’ve always had unipivots that you can simply pick up to make access easier and replace on the deck without loads of ball ache getting the arm set up again.

1 Like

Buy a CD player

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I must get this as it would make dialling in 2g much easier.

Why would I want to do that? Don’t be silly.

1 Like

2.3g to 2.4g was always my preferred VTF for the Gold

It seemed that they’ve got the diameter of the pins up to something sensible now judging by Dave’s yesterday. They used to be very thin & all the connectors had to be squeezed down for them to stay on the pins.

Do you want me to see if I can get you the additional weight?

2.3g is where it sits currently. I would like to have a bit more flexibility though.

Visited Tims in readiness for Saturday’s bake-off, Oracle Delphi, Audiomods V and AT Art 9 into Longdog Audio hybrid stage. Defiantly not for sale :wink:

Interesting comparison with the House TT and Trilogy 907 :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Indeed. £10 R2R ftw.

2 Likes

I’ll give you £15 if you deliver :wink:

1 Like