Today I have mainly been V2.0

Yes please.

1 Like

Blu tack FTW

Me-feckin’-eh!

If we can do it with one of Matt’s 301’s with a Shindo SPU on an Ortofon RMG 309, I’m sure you could give it a try…

Mind you, I think we also had a £1 coin attached as well.

I am channeling my inn @J_B here:

I have a couple of recently STR house bricks and a tube of liquid nails. I’ll give it a lash and see what happens.

Go for it

:+1: What could possibly go wrong??

Stuff, PLENTY of stuff.

1 Like

I fink you did ok. As a V user I agree that it isn’t the easiest arm to fit carts to. Especially prized spendy ones and if the headshell wires detach at the arm end it can be a real faff refitting them without removing the arm. I usually slacken off the sled and rotate the arm anti-clockwise until it is clear of the plinth, gives more space under the arm, but I’m assuming the suspension turret on the 20 prevents that.

1 Like

You shudder got a V with a detachable headshell

3 Likes

Today we’re off to Mainland. Dogs have appointments to get annual booster jabs, then Lou to Opticians, then dogs to groomers and car in for MOT. Collect car, pick up Lou, do the monthly shop, pick up dogs and catch ferries home.

If all that works without a hitch, I’ll be amazed.

1 Like

What’s the weather like, will it be a rollercoaster crossing?

I would be worried it would drop off with the weight of the Io.

Fucking amateurs :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

:disappointed:
My cartridge hammer skillz are deplorable.

I bow to the master.

:fu:

Do you has the pig’s tits for fingers? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I have 2 x SMEs with detatchable headshells. It makes cartridge mount a doddle but Azimuth adjustment is a mare. I think Coco described them as ‘the devils work…’ along with the usual ‘dull’ stuff. :grin:

Nein, I haz de trembly tenticles…

(Waits for the inevitable fixt to arrive…)

1 Like

:thinking: