Today I have mainly been V2.0

You broke it by twisting it the Rong way (fuck knows how you managed that, they’re pretty strong…).

You’d be surprised what sells on the shaving forums. If it’s something of decent quality like a Simpson or whatever, someone will probably give you a few quid for it.

Most badger hair comes from China these days, where it’s farmed for food. But conditions are pretty bad, even by their standards, and synthetic knots are getting really good, so I am happy not to contribute to the cruelty.

That was me mate :joy:

1 Like

hmmm yes I remember. I think I might have replaced it with something else.

Being somewhat surprised what people will pay on ebay for broken bits of my hifi… :flushed:

2 Likes

Decent of you to break it before delivery though…etc etc etc.

:grin:

1 Like

Absolutely, I must break more stuff, because it sells easier than my working stuff…:thinking:

1 Like

Have…
had…
cognitive…
therapy…
to erase…
…memory

2 Likes

Awesome , you must be very proud. I just love carols especially in a place like that

I think the AA should have its own choir

1 Like

I can’t even do chores never mind choirs

@Jim is a choir all on his own. With the right bench assistance he is capable of the entire frequency range.

Wind ensemble surely? Hardly a choir :smirk:

Whatever, pretty sure I’d rather listen to his arse than an abattoir choir, can you imagine?! :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Stronzetto as conductor?

Depends on what type of stench Sir would prefer really.

Better the stench you know. :+1:

3 Likes

Taking Barley to the vets, worrying and just collected him. Nasty wart that had started to bleed removed, £337.00 lighter.

1 Like

Money well spent though. GWS Barley.

3 Likes

No insurance?

Hope he recovers quickly :+1:

I think with practice we could get to this level