Today I have mainly been V2.0

A great place to visit, some of the stuff there is astonishing

3 Likes

Well played!

1 Like

Playing a game of “Dodge the Gillet Jaune” whilst trying to get the kids to do their Christmas shopping.

1 Like

See the brexiteers have copied the look for tomorrows march

Fitting new speaker posts to my Ayre amp with a £15 soldering iron. Kinda wish I had spent another £100 on the soldering iron tbh :smile:

Well it works and nothing has blown up so job done.

6 Likes

I see it comes with 5 assorted sized tins.

1 Like

That image makes my winky twitch.

1 Like

Getting told off by my 5 year old granddaughter for getting the words to ‘One Man Went To Mow’ wrong.

2 Likes

Got an MOT for the Panny this morning at Phil’s then lunch at the Turan. Now watching Pete CNC stuff for Dave’s new silver Slagle SUT. :smiley:

11 Likes

shit they are queuing round the block in the rain for the British Museum - we’ve given up and retired to the pub

Oh my goodness, was there something special on there? Amazing in this horrible weather

not that I know of

Just a quick look at the pillaged antiquities before the government returns them from whence they were purloined.

Taking my daughter for her first earpiercing. She was a tad disappointed with the gun after the wind up she has had from me all week

4 Likes

This looks cool

Love watching cnc’s at work

In bed till 4pm. A crazy week at work and the devastating news of the death of Pete Shelley left me totally wiped out.

Pete’s done a nice little job…

4 Likes

At the Coventry Transport Museum. And while they have stuff like this

and this
the main excitement is this.

Oh, and they had these cables.

10 Likes

My eldest decided he needed to customise his Xbox pad so I showed him how to use rattle cans, in hindsight maybe not the best idea.

10 Likes