Today I have mainly been V2.0

Incidentally, who were the humourless cunts at TfL who banned those very funny funeral service ads?

1 Like

Faceless Taste Police who have banned some of the cleverest and funniest ads I’ve ever seen. Many ads are displayed, getting past the initial vetting, only to be removed due to a couple of complaints.

'Tis the way of things these days.

that will keep you fit !!! they really are a handful !!!

Day 2 of 3

1 Like

Getting up early to watch balloons

8 Likes

Suffering through a BBQ lunch with Perfect Steve and my Mum.

Tough day trying to be the adult and maintain an emotional equilibrium.

6 Likes

perhaps Perfect Steve becomes “PS” - an after thought!

anyway have you pissed in the glove box of the AMG yet?

1 Like

I’m avoiding the joy rides but may find time to squeeze some egg mayo in the air vents :+1:

1 Like

Kippers under the spare wheel.

Bristol presumably ? looks great fun

Difficult when it’s a cuntmobile with no spare :unamused:

Improvise man!

1 Like

aliens have landed in Blackfriars

Have you not told her that you could easily have afforded an AMG thingy but they are common as muck locally so you spent your cash on prog and fine wine ?

5 Likes

Yes, we watched from Durdham Downs. Quite a few balloons had very short flights. They were dropping like flies!

It was a lovely way to start the day, even with a hangover. It was followed by a fry-up and strong coffee. :ok_hand:

1 Like

today my sonos controller died as they advised and i actually managed to use my smartphone to control the sonos !!! not bad for someone who barely knows what an app is ! gosh it was incredibly simple and amazing sound quality from spotify on it . very very impressed indeed

1 Like

Emptied the garage of crap and took it all to the tip and charity shop up the road.

Feeling good about it.

2 Likes

Excellent. Room for the boat. :+1:

1 Like

Looking for a hi fi bit in the drawer and found a syndicate 21 key for Scalford.
Might go in and do a team building group with some random folk

5 Likes

Trews. They are trousers that have no side seam. If your trousers have a side seam they are trousers. Don’t call trousers trews if they are in fact, trousers. Thanks.

3 Likes