Today I have mainly been V2.0

2 Likes

It’s been cancelled
Absolutely gutted

Brother and his wife are coming here instead

2 Likes

Yay family!

Which one?

Discovering that I wouldn’t make a very good C18th Bluejohn miner.

Rochester. Some amazing stained glass windows. In fact every window in the original Cathedral was stained. No pics though, I always feel a bit bad taking photos inside.

2 Likes

Blimey phil that’s a desirable mish mash , you will have to wear dark sunglasses to keep ya blood pressure down, its worse than when I was last over ………… :sunglasses:

It doesn’t usually bother me. As far as I’m concerned they’re impressive examples of architecture & masonry (sometimes woodwork too). If there is a God, & I don’t think there is, I’m not sure she’d be that bothered about photographs.

2 Likes

Out with the Thursday walk crew for my first outing since the knee replacement 9 weeks ago. Was going to do a mile or two then turn back but stayed for the 6.5 mile circuit. Lovely day and nice to be out again.

24 Likes

That’s very good news. Well done Dave.

1 Like

Excellent.

1 Like

Well done Dave, I thought that you were doing well at Carnage, but that is some progress mate.

1 Like

Just got back from watching Richard Thompson in the marquee at Sidmouth. Seriously thought the tent was going to collapse.

They have cancelled the fireworks for tomorrow tonight.

2 Likes

Shame,they might have flown by here if the wind keeps up

Yes , deggie , getting worse !! happy days , if you see me on your doorstep a gibbering wreck you will know why !

South Devon chilli farm. Nephew no 1s trust in uncle Matt is in tatters following a ‘try this, it’s not hot” Carolina reaper ruse.

Flavour wise this was good

9 Likes

Now uncle cunty.

4 Likes

Eight years from now you and he will be at a Guy Fawkes Night firework display. He’ll head off to the burger van for a hot-dog and ask if you want one too. Whatever you do don’t put it into your mouth. They say that revenge is a dish best eaten cold, but this will be the exception that proves the rule …

VB

4 Likes

Crossing the causeway Noirmoitier
The other side

For them that get caught out

7 Likes

new pots from there blow Jersey Royals away IMHO
lovely part of the world

1 Like