Today I have mainly been V2.0

shit twisted ankle

painful

Negroni/G&T/beer related?

1 Like

Best wishes Gareth, must be heartbreaking for your mum and yourself.

1 Like

fucking painful

Sorry to hear that Gareth a sad day - hope your Mum is ok.

1 Like

More booze will sort that…

1 Like

Sorry to hear of your loss, thoughts go out to you and your family.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss Gareth. Even when we know these things are coming they can be hard to bear. Hang on in there.

Graeme

1 Like

Bag of frozen peas to try to keep the swelling down (the sooner the better - cooling and warming the joint can also encourage restorative blood flow). Ibuprofen too. If you can get to a sports physio they might be able to offer more serious help and advice.

VB

I am an old hand at this. Won’t be the last time it happens. I have long standing ankle issues.

Physio, yes I’ll go next week. I have free access to Physio and Sports Therapists, if I am happy to be coursework for some students - they run free dropin sessions during the week.

1 Like

Loading the car for a carboot sale.
Taking Rosie for a walk.
Washing the pots.
Digging the garden.
Mowing the grass.
Put stuff on eBay.
Look at ppi claim.
Clean both cars.

Sunday, the day of rest…:thinking:.

4 Likes

No more dancing in heels for you :dancer:

4 Likes

Playing card games, newmarket,7s and old maid followed by trivia pursuit and yahtzee
Proper edge of the seat stuff for rainy weather

4 Likes

Better be quick with the PPI as the deadline draws near !

Exciting isn’t it? :grinning:

One of the hens has a prolapsed vent, pushed it back in but it just came out again. Pretty sure it’s days are numbered. Only had this one a month and my daughter got to pick it’s name so tears are expected

Is there gambling involved?

Yep, it’s not a good prognosis. Have you tried gently massing it back in with honey? Its got antiseptic properties. That can work occasionally.

No, was going to try Vaseline but thought it might make it more likely to come back out

No, we aren’t that crazy

1 Like