Today I have mainly been V2.0

Completed my PADI deep dive with my wife up at coniston. Clocked 35.5m depth today in some dark, cold and murky conditions not helped by all the recent rain. But satisfying we handled it all nice and calmly.

Wastwater later in the year hopefully…

9 Likes

I googled that, and now regret it.

Why? Why would you…

Park,people,Royal Philharmonic Orchestra,tic-a-tape and fireworks.

13 Likes

For those wondering what it looks like at 25m depth in Coniston, this is with a 4000 lumen torch. At 35m with silt it was a lot more murky and since it was a formal training dive we didn’t have the camera. The diver with the torch was probably 3m away from Sarah when she took this (with a cheapy go-pro knock-off but which takes some decent photos normally)

4 Likes

Is that Nessy?

1 Like

Didn’t see much life at all to be honest, some small fish but not much. There are all sorts in there but its a big place… We frequently see big sturgeon at Capernwray (near lancaster) where we dive most often - this chap is about 4-5 ft long

9 Likes

Looking round Portmeirion.

19 Likes

As I will be sometime next week :+1:

2 Likes

Unfortunately the hen had her neck stretched.

Climbing up this.

For this view.

6 Likes

Reading a very good book about a incredible guy who was principal of a school in Srinagar We have known them for years and enjoying the views from the cottage we have for a few days

6 Likes

Bake off at Dunster castle, Somerset. Single platter only, and no Schumann resonators…

5 Likes

3 Likes

Which is better? Lid up or lid down?

1 Like

Lid down. Then you can’t see the VTA is off

2 Likes

That’s lovely. Where is that Phil ?

best preserved Norman keep in Europe, apparently.

1 Like

Fucking hell - the normans can keep those stairs…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Today I have mostly been fighting with SSE. They have estimated that our usage for the next 12 months will increase by nearly 70%.
Thus, taking into account of their new tariff and (supposed) extra usage, our bill will leap from £1600 a year to £3100 !!!

I have used many different terms today as substitutes for Fuck Off.

Had an earlier visit from our usual Sparky, who has eliminated any localised issues. Thus I was equipped with the retort for the inevitable, “Maybe it’s an issue with the property.”

Cunts will be cunts. But I will not be a mug. Octopus here we come.

2 Likes