Today I have mainly been V2.0

Hmmmmm. Nope. Still not giving a fuck.

This is a good point if somewhat tenuous. Tactfully not mentioning what a bunch of cunts the reindeer are (not to mention the hassle getting a sleigh permit in Oxon) might keep the doppelgänger happy too :+1:

1 Like

Excellent!! I have been lambasted for lack of croc clips, caps and resistors so any help here would be wonderful . Whilst I will be bringing little to the table in terms of intelligence, insight or maturity I have booked us a table for dinner and kennelled stronzetto for the day. If Zeus is looking favourably upon us we can walk over the road to Ogle post office girl too

3 Likes

Haven’t you got some alcohol to avoid ?

:unamused:

1 Like

Driving back from Scotland and trying to suppress the messed up urge to buy a Rolex Submariner.

Never had any interest in them before. I blame Bosch.

buy

New or vintage?

Dunno. Probably new… or vintage.

Where’s Dom when you need him !

Wouldn’t buy new personally, modern subs look wank.

Haven’t really researched just got a strange urge.

Will look at some pics and see what happens

Recommend seeing them in the flesh, a 60s/70s sub looks very different than a modern ceramic one.

I certainly wouldn’t swap my ‘71 1680 for a new one.

2 Likes

Such a good show, agree with Wayne on this one, vintage is the way to go. I want a Sea Dweller :anguished:

1 Like

That’s cos you have massive wrists!

Well, tonight rather than today. Dogs barking and looking out of the back door, so went to investigate and found a 3/4 ton cow and 2 calves in our back garden.

This is the intruder with one calf.

They’re very twitchy and protective up to the point of scary if you approach their offspring, so not wanting a 2’ long horn up my arse, I had to get the croft manager to come and liberate them.

Quite an eventful evening all told. Looks like fence repairs tomorrow as they didn’t so much step over or go through a gap, they just walked straight through it.

5 Likes

Visiting Norwich for the first but not last time. Lovely city with a great deal of nice small shops including a large number of record of shops and surprising number of barbers for some reason. It was only a day trip today but hope to go back in the autumn or spring for a few days.

Preparing a pheasant curry. Then helping a friend write his CV for a lorry / tanker driver job and then getting it uploaded. Unfortunately he was late, forgot to write down any job experience etc. so it took longer than expected.

So I walked the dogs down the local, stayed too (too, too) long and missed the closing time of the shop where I intended to buy a card for our 40th wedding anniversary tomorrow. As I have booked a meal at the local Cantonese I’ll probably get away with this one.

Now I’m trying to work out how to explain that on Friday 14th September I might (wont) be around for my 65th birthday as there is something else going on with you lot which I think I forgot to mention.

6 Likes

Norfolk folk grow a lot of hair.

VB

1 Like

On their fingernails, all twelve of them.

1 Like

Two beermats, Sellotape for the hinge, it’s the thought that counts.

We normally go out for dinner on the Saturday night nearest to our wedding anniversary. I have just been to the fridge door to check the calendar. Oh dear. It seems I will be in North-West Yorks.

VB

2 Likes

Car day thing with fruit of loin 1 -

7 Likes