Today I have mainly been V2.0

Being hot

2 Likes

Wrong thread, post to park like a cunt

1 Like

Attending a night shift with Avon and Somerset Police response unit.
Just got home a 4am, shift started 5pm yesterday.
Its been a massive eye opener and completely not what i expected. Huge amount of respect for what they do.

8 Likes

It is. The closest I have found to an old style Glen Ord in terms of the character of the spirit itself (as opposed to barrel maturation).

we had fighting back from High Wycombe to Yorkshire (flat hunting for Fol1); 3.25 hours down, 5.25 back

2 stiff gins required

EDIT: bloody autocumber

:grimacing: what did you do this time?

7 Likes

Record fair, dreaming about retiring to a tropical island… with my £11 takings so far.

10 Likes

too warm for that today! Off to Mothecombe :grinning:

1 Like

Matt do you have a web list or sell on Discogs so I can have an e-browse?

1 Like

Cruel, have ten aa points

1 Like

No I tend to sell direct to other dealers or to a hand full of collectors - the fair stuff is chaff mostly

1 Like

Reinforcements have arrived -

8 Likes

They’ll regret letting scouse scallies in…:wink:

3 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Excellent market segmentation approach, choice stuff to the well heeled and then charity shop fodder for the riff raff :+1:

Back home after a 5 hour drive. I refused to use the North Wales Expressway as the twice I have used it, we have got stuck in tailbacks. Headed south instead to Betws y Coed and then across on the A5. Great road. Ludlow to M5 not so. M5 pleasingly brief. M42/M40 dull but OK.

Squeaky came to meet us at the gate.

3 Likes

WD-40 should get rid of that

7 Likes

You did remember to make arrangements for feeding while you were away ?

VB

Shiiiiiiit !!! I knew we forgot summat :pleading_face:

Just spent 7 hours driving to and fro lock-up to home. At long last I have about 2500 records, 2000 cds, 10 pairs of speakers, 2 TTs, various amps and cdps all in the one place plus other bits of stuff I’d forgotten about. The place is my newly converted garage and it looks like a bad audio jumble. But I’m happy that I now have everything together and I can sort out what I want to keep, sell the rest and invest in a pair of big Hecos.
And I’m fucking knacked. Beer and wine beckon.

17 Likes