Today I have mainly been V2.0

Thought the classifieds had been quiet ! Good luck with finding job.

Festival flags

I see a Gin bar in the background…

Reading festival?

Jeez I’m getting old.

Outside painting and talking to the many very interesting folks that pass by , always makes it more fun.

An Picasso was the same :grin:

1 Like

Indeed. Doesn’t half slow the job down though.

VB

1 Like

It’s the Meraki festival just outside St Albans. Crap music, but good for the kids.

Cleverly they have put a big bar in the centre of the kids’ field. I can has lager

2 Likes

first afternoon of hols til the 12 September!!!

2 Likes

Going down the road to a neighbour for dinner and drinks. He has a massive Malt Whisky collection! It will be slightly less massive by tomorrow…

21 Likes

Waiting for

• burglar alarm service guy
  • Beerwulf delivery
  • 3 Freecycle pick-ups

All turned up except the last pick up who is only due later.

Contemplating constructing a flavour-bomb bloody Mary.

1 Like

Having to turn back on the M6 trying to make a business meeting in Knutsford that the traffic has just ruined any chance of making :weary:

Lol! M6 on a bank holiday weekend, wtf were you thinking?

1 Like

Yeah I know :man_facepalming:

Let my enthusiasm to meet up to discuss a potential new business before the key protagonist went on holiday get the better of me.

Cross country next time, Bridgnorth, Whitchurch, M56 then you arrive south of Warrington. We go that way if there is any danger of M6 chaos.

Enjoying our last day in Llandudno. Meeting up with people we had wished we had met last Saturday :roll_eyes:

Great food and drink which will continue for a while yet as people (mentioned above) have just bought another roun which included the Oxfordshire/Welsh/Strayans. Oh, how we larfed :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I used to be a regular on the M6 between Warrington and Brum. Early on I asked colleagues at the far end what the quickest alternative was. Without a moment’s hesitation they said the quickest alternative was not to go. I once tried the A49 southbound - so awful I have blanked much of it from my memory. I got stuck behind something - could’ve been an ox-cart, or a flock of sheep. You wouldn’t want to meet anything wider than a tricycle coming the other way.

VB

This is what skype is for.

1 Like

And indeed it is. 14 yo Oban which was very nice and is now very empty, a bottle or two of a very drinkable red wine and a lovely pork, beans and cabbage thing with baked potatoes. Lovely cheeseboard afterwards.

Splendid evening in good company with more good food and drink that you could ask for.

17 Likes

It does slow you down but great to chat to interesting people and get to know the community