Today I have mainly been V3.0

This is just the sort of system that prevents the old “oh dear, I’ve got to have this gin and tonic in a pint glass” strategy. Have too few glasses, it’s all win.

1 Like

I even found a completely unused box of whisky tumblers and a completely unused box of old fashioneds. I have half a memory of justifying the purchase of the latter as being “in case they stop making them” :cowboy_hat_face:

In my defence I think they actually did stop making them.

1 Like

Well, golf has certainly become more inclusive…

Shouldn’t that be a thin red line rather than a broken yellow one (he asks setting himself up to be savaged by the Fixt brigade)?

yes we have similar problems with 80+ bottles of gin. I have just bought some wire racking to make use of height for storage. This has necessitated the purchase of new worktop for the peninsular…

Handbag?

Please recycle / charity shop as much as possible. Many thanks.

Done several journeys to the Oxfam shop already :smiley:

Annoyingly, a couple of days back Ann insisted that we take some to the British Heart Foundation instead to “spread it around a bit” It’s up the other end of the high street, a lot further from the car park. When we got there carrying two heavy bags each full of books and DVDs, there was a notice on the door saying “sorry, we’re not accepting donations at the moment” Wtf, so we had to haul them back the entire length of the high st again :unamused: I suppose the exercise didn’t do me any harm… :joy:

2 Likes

The Dyke Golf club is next to Devils Dyke and is the most prestigious golf club in the area.

It can be a faff. The hours I must spend recycling.

when we cleared the MiLs flat last year, the charity shops were being very fussy about what they wanted.

Our local(ish) BHF shop is brilliant - we just phone them up and arrange a date for them to come pick the stuff up :+1:

1 Like

Walking the dog, giving her a bath, whilst blasting out some 90s EDM tunes.

I was going to say just that.

At plymouth ski centre after a gutful of cheese fondue

15 Likes

on a bus to St Albans

Looks like you’re about to barf over your boy’s head :rofl:

Going to the barber’s for a haircut and shave, he also waxed my nostrils :pleading_face: and gave me some sort of face pack :face_with_raised_eyebrow: which was nice…

He looks like hes looking forward to it

2 Likes

Did it say unisex because you know that means women’s hairdressers don’t you? :rofl: