Today I have mainly been V3.0

Very manly Kurdish barber with cut-throat razor :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Kurdish? Did he give you a fade too?

Possibly, I have no idea wtf you are on about :roll_eyes:

Ditto. I love a hot towel shave. My face is tingling from being flayed, scraped, pummeled, waxed and then scorched by the slapped-handful-of-aftershave-from-hell.

Very relaxing apart from the pain.

Pain? Is that an extra?:thinking:

Not around here it isn’t… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

WFH, in the loosest sense. Buying food, drink and fireworks for later. Playing cards with FoL. Could do with a nap…

Fade and ‘tash for the win :smile:

I didn’t realise you had your ears pierced Wayne. Must admit it is a fairly radical change from the bowlcut 'n beard of years gone by. Good for you. Dignity in middle age is soooooooo overrated.

:upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Screaming out to put a ball on his head and whack a five iron

1 Like

New Year = new look :wink:

1 Like

You mean somebody paid for that :disappointed: :clown_face:

A walk up the Duddon Valley, my face in the lake District. Lovely views of Bowfell

Some stunning views from Birker Fell of the Scafells.

13 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Board Games

Haven’t heard that before :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I was a terminal technician, worked mainly on the crypto stuff which turned out to be mainly teleprinters.

1 Like

Was that TE Tech? I think they moved all the tech training to Scott and Penney RTG & DTG and then Rawson was radio and spec ops.

Yes terminal equipment technician. I was in the first year that did a ONC in something- forget what but 3 out of 4 of us passed. Did a lot of logic and detailed Basic stuff which set me up for later.

The Glue Pot was the local hole.

Met Jan there :star_struck:

When I was there It was an ONC or BTEC level 3 in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. You then got a HNC when you passed your class 1 and a degree for FoS.

The local dives were Legends (legovers) and Bettys, romantic interactions were carried out in the pump room gardens but can’t remember the names of the others :slight_smile:

You’ll love this but they had some box bodies with Bruin kit, corded patch cable panels and hedgehogs etc to show us what it was like in the olden days.

1 Like

Had some weird issues with my Auralic streamer and Tidal this morning (now sorted) so finally got round to connecting up an old usb hard drive with all my ripped flac files on so I have spent most of the day listening to the stuff that isn’t in the Tidal catalogue.

A relative has given my son his old Macbook Pro. In order to reinstall OS X after the factory reset, I have had to convince the computer that it is 2015 #justworks