Today I have mainly been V3.0

It has the shiny

1 Like

Nerf is only for that, i have nerf dog ball gun waiting for its first deathrace2000 points collector.
I will aim for open space and hit the unfortunate and undeserved first shot.

And pass quickly to the lad for life lessons

1 Like

Shiny is overrated.
Patination is the thing. That is what they keep saying on the Antiques Roadshow.
It has taken ten years of meticulously not polishing my amps to get them looking like this :grinning:

8 Likes

Wondering why I appear to have embarked on a half-finished orgy of refactoring at 4pm on the 20th December.

…realising that we have 29 days of January left. I hate January. This may be an appropriate time to deploy a Viz view on January:

Of course the heady delights of February await on the other side of January…

5 Likes

Not long now before cabbage. :anguished:

1 Like

About to hit the road on a rainy January day to attend the funeral of one of my oldest friends.

…with a banging headache and feeling sick to my guts after a bad night’s sleep and coming down in the morning to find the dogs had pissed the kitchen despite being walked at past-midnight…

Possibly the most January day possible.

2 Likes

Mrs VB (loves the warm and the sunshine) hates February so much that she wanted us to get married then so she at least had an anniversary restaurant dinner to look forward to, given we have nothing else to celebrate in the winter. But then I got a job in the US and one way and another it was handy for us to be married before we went. So it happened in September. I think she’s still glum about it.

VB

She still has a month and a bit to find a new one.

1 Like

She’s not bothered for the last 30-odd years. We’ll go out on Valentine’s Day :smiley:.

VB

1 Like

changing the power supply on the burglar alarm, losing the instructions, forgetting how to enrol sensors…

1 Like

I’ve just tidied (hidden) the wires from the new TV in the lounge. This involved pulling the fire place out and tucking the wires behind it. I also centred the TV. I got the universal remote programmed too. So we now have full AV again without spaghetti junction.

Off to mop the floor now.

Costal yomp with pork sandwich reward

10 Likes

Being miserable and feverish in bed afflicted by some kind of throat infection combined with the feeling that kidneys and lower back have taken a proper kicking.

3 Likes

Get well soon !

VB

1 Like

Just coming out the other side of something similar.

1 Like

I’m in London with FoL1 and a friend. They are trying to race the train - they get off at one stop, run to the next stop and try to get back into the same train. So far there has been one attempt, which is a failure.

Presumably, by way of incentive, you stay on the train ?

VB

What is this strange can of “Natural Energy”? - and what were its effects?

Earlier today I ate this:

And shortly after (and rather disappointingly I might add) transformed into ‘Vacuum Cleaner Repair Man’.

7 Likes