Today I have mainly been V3.0

I did ours a few weeks back, what s pita :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Might have to do ours, if this virus doesn’t soon fuck off :frowning:

Sitting in the garden with a G&T. What a cracking day!

15 Likes

well_played

2 Likes

more shelves, one for beer

and kitchen shoe shelves

way better than this unstable thing

1 Like

Another visit to the woods on bikes, this time with FoL. Even found a place selling coffees on the way home. Win win.

2 Likes

It’s a great day to build stuff outside with power tools

7 Likes

Wow, that’s one hell of an overhang :grin:

3 Likes

Not far to fall through!

1 Like

How are you going to brace it upright? Angled scaffold poles?

2x8s

1 Like

bit flimsy - hope you got some decent insurance

Running from Northcott Mouth to a bit past Sandymouth, on the north coast, and back, then going in the sea without a wetsuit. Very briefly! :cold_face:

6 Likes

Measuring all the chokes in the workshop to find out what on earth I have got

1 Like

You sure you want to share that?

The authorities have been informed

2 Likes

Was going to be doing more strimming, but it’s currently pissing it down. Probably a shit-ton of chores around the house in that case.

Repairing the garage roof.

spent 3 hours bitching about Virgin Business Broadband outage, but eventually used it as opportunity for various IT upgrades including: VMware 6.0 u1 to 6.5 u3, Win Ser 2012 to 2019 and a bunch of driver, firmware and other stuff around the network.
Hate it all, but at least it is now done and survived the process
broadband came back mid afternoon, not long before their home network fell over :roll_eyes: :clown_face:

Went into work for half a day to sort out the staff wages.

To my amazement the government furlough money which we applied for online last Monday went in the bank, to the exact penny, this morning.:+1:

Was delighted that they paid us the entire gross amount and didn’t deduct the PAYE/NI at source as that would have been a monumental ballache given the way we do the payroll on our accounts software.

9 Likes

I’m on the NHS list to stay at home. I had a call today to check up on my welfare and ask if I needed any help. I don’t but appreciate the level of care being demonstrated.

12 Likes