Today I have mainly been V3.0

Lockdown boredom has hit.
I am actually working but at about 3.00 I lost the mojo.
Decided to set up a putting course round the flat, various pringle type tubes used as holes and new posh putting aid for the last hole.
holes 1-3 in the bedroom, 4 in the bathroom, 5 in the hall and 6-9 in the living room.

Lost a ball on the 8th hole :rage:

8 Likes

bunker? water?

Sofa

2 Likes

water obstacle? weird

Spent a good while this afternoon messing about in the energy market. Decided we’re moving to Bulb tomorrow, no contract and no requiment for a smart meter. Cleaner electricity too.

4 Likes

I think there are others here using bulb and the referral fee has been going to the AA upkeep fund. I’m planning on switching to bulb but have forgotten who is doing the referral thing. It is £50 IIRC so no to be sniffed at.

I can do a referal.

I already have a referal from a mate.

I switched to Bulb. No complaints so far.

The kettle now boils 17.4 seconds quicker, the hot water is 4 C hotter and the light in the living room is 195 lumens brighter.

The bills are cheaper too (the sentence above may not be strictly true)

7 Likes

Just walked the wrong way around tesco, wasn’t aware there was a right way in that one

Luckily it was empty, so can’t see the feds crashing the front door through at 5am

2 Likes

I heard Bulb are using a full BHB loom right from the power station.

6 Likes

Braving the supermarket. If you want Easter eggs or Euro 2020 sticker albums, Leamington Sainsbury’s is your place although you can only buy 3 bits of Gorgonzola at a time.

2 Likes

that’s good, Ocado have none

Must get a 2020 euro book
Guessing they were made months ago

The Tavistock one? That one rules. Best place to go shopping currently, because, as you noticed, nobody knows about it.

1 Like

Aldi have plenty

do they do online?

Yes, go around 9pm so empty
Probably about 15 in there, 10 were staff

1 Like

Bit nippy, but beautiful

20 Likes

Typical. It has been lovely for weeks up here in Tropical Liverpool :desert_island: :palm_tree: :desert_island: .

Today my new garden furniture arrived and it’s pissing it down.

Still, the silver lining is that I haven’t had to build it all yet.

8 Likes