Today I have mainly been V3.0

Been down our (temporary) local with @Jim and Mrs Jim for supper and a few pints, then back to ours so the Tara could tart it up for Ann - cracking evening :+1:

12 Likes

Judging by the pics, I hope you frisked Ann for hidden hounds on departure?

Possibly not exactly today, but very close, 30 years as an item with the wife.

We knew eachother tangentially, and neither of us can remember who’s party it was at the beginning of the 4th year.

Roughly a year “going out”, 9 years cohabiting (mustn’t rush these things), 20 years marriage.

Nice meal tomorrow partly for this, partly fuck covid, partly holiday / MiL visit destroyed.

23 Likes

Congratulations to you both. 30 years is a fair old effort. Hopefully the next 30 won’t include a year as shite as 2020 and so bliss will be ensured.

1 Like

Pah, amateurs! Together for 20 years, engaged for the last 16.

Congrats though :wink:

Medal in the post.
Seriously, congratulations.

I offered her money to take them away, but no dice - she seemed inexplicably concerned that they would eat her cat and shit everywhere… Tchoh!

Congratulations!

Tomorrow will be 10 years since Sam’s and my first date - Sushi, drinks then Black Mountain in Leeds - hell of a day! Hell of a 10 years :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Champagne lined-up for tomorrow night :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Great day out mate. Tough track!

Ten years? Ermagerd!!! Jesus, ten years of knowing you cunts, fuck. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yep, it was a lovely evening Paul with you and Sam - nice pub, delicious grub and great company. :ok_hand:

…and as for Tara and Ann - twas :heart: at first sight. :smile:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Seriously though, where the hell did that go?

1 Like

Mate . . . I have NO fucking idea! Honestly seems like about 10 months…

Aging plays some fucking cruel tricks on the mind…

1 Like

congrats - we are about 23 years as an item; knew each a week, cohabiting 8 years and married 15 years.

Flu jab this morning…

1 Like

Nice one.

21 years with the other half,will be celebrating in a caravan with some local charity shop shoplifing

4 Likes

2 Likes

Guessing it was free?

48 years together, 42 married.

God, she’s lucky :innocent:.

3 Likes