Today I have mainly been V4.0 (Part 1)

Popped over to Bakewell this afternoon.

Bridge with all the love padlock things on. Waited a while for it to collapse under all the extra weight, but to no avail…

Be rude not too.

:yum: Making fudge.

Obvious purchase is obvious.

Oooh, record shop, nevermind, must explore…

5 Likes

Good cherry on the icing?

1 Like

Did you get to watch it being packed?

3 Likes

:rofl:

Why, is the lock on the driver’s door playing up now as well as the roof? :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

eh? roof was fixed months ago.

Just had to fork out £400 for FoL#1s annual bus pass. He can at least use it at all times with his college pass but its a big wedge to pay out in one go.

Of course, if you can’t afford to pay it annually, you can pay more in total split each month, week or even daily, yet again penalising those who can least afford it. This is to to go to 6th form college - so not a ‘nice to have’ really.

2 Likes

Back at work. Meh.

There speaks one who has never commuted by train.

1 Like

Yeah, we had to do that too for FoL#2, this is just for the college bus, and she will only be going 3 days a week at first I think, with 1 day online.

She gets a free bus pass to take her anywhere in Gtr Manchester though, through GMPE.

1 Like

walking to Bampton and back, about 10 miles all round. Quite testing for the ankle. Spent a lovely 30 mins talking to a local woman walking her dog, who was refusing to get out of the water at Burn Banks who was having huge fun chasing sticks

What was the dog doing in the meantime?

4 Likes

fucking a mermaid

Getting hit in the back of the leg by this chinesium power brick at work. It decided to release the magic smoke with a big bang and leave the plug section in the wall and travel across the room and hit me.

5 Likes

Automatic self ejection system?
Quite impressive :grinning:

Whoosh…

3 Likes

At least I didn’t pay for the other option, fire on ejection :laughing:

eh?

FoL V1.0 off to A-Level Prom while FoL V2.0 is off to her GSCE Prom. I am babysitting and worrying.

18 Likes

I note that this hasn’t been posted in the Proud Dad thread :thinking:

1 Like