Today I have mainly been V4.0 (Part 1)

Today I have been doing this. Sick to death of twats hitting / busting my van wing mirrors when it’s parked on the road. So knocked the wall down and ripped 8 ton of the garden out. :grin:

11 Likes

Oh, that looks like fun. Destructoman, today the garden wall , tomorrow, who knows ? :smiley:

1 Like

Never drove a bob cat in 25yrs, thought I did ok, I never tipped this one in a pond. :rofl:
Think the VTA is a bit off on the boom though.

2 Likes

Is it too late to mention that wing-mirrors usually fold-in…?

2 Likes

Ah, too lazy to manually fold them in all the time, anyway, if they keep hitting my wing mirrors, they’re too f*#cling close. I have folded them in before and they have still smashed them, don’t know how they did it without hitting the vans bodywork but they did. :open_mouth:

I thought that as cover stories for driving a mini digger and smashing shit up go, it was pretty good.

1 Like

If you moved the skip there would be room for you to park on your drive…

4 Likes

That’s where her car goes. :grin: My old van I’m told, can sit in the mud, she hates me really. :rofl:

2 Likes

Belated congratulations to you both. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Good point, well made :ok_hand:

Just got home from work to find a boy listening to one of my records on my fucking HiFi.

FoL#1 has finally got a boyfriend, seems like a nice lad, but he has a fucking tragic haircut.

10 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Keep him away from your tapes :grimacing:

1 Like

Ellie put it on for him, he merely went through my records to find it…

Was the record acceptable? He might have found your first edition mint copy of Agadoo or chosen to besmirch your newest Adele LP… :grimacing:

6 Likes

Accurater

2 Likes

could be prog, then he’d be moving in for weeks

2 Likes

It was my Ltd Edition clear vinyl of Sam Fender.

Been over to Moorgate Acoustics to get a Rega Cursa pre repaired, bumped into @SCIDB (which was nice) and he helped me spend some money on records in Wax.

15 Likes