Today I have mainly been V4.0 (Part 1)

Try a JD Sports in the summer - £400 on branded sportswear and fuck-all on shower gel or deodorant

I would suggest finding someone who agrees to a simple fee for, say, three hours’ time, to sit down with you, listen to your plans, assess your current investments and attitude to risk, and suggests an approach to what you should do. This should cost about a grand, even at London prices. If you like him/her, you can choose to invest with them. If it’s simple, you could do it yourself.

Too many IFAs seem to want to get several bites at the cherry. I loathe it, myself.

1 Like

There’s this thing called bitcoin, apparently it’s guaranteed to go up in value :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Getting banned from a homebrew site. Apparently calling a Mod a cunt is frowned upon in some circles. Who knew :man_shrugging:t3:

14 Likes

That’s how I got banned from both pfm and the loon forum.

Some people have very thin skin.

3 Likes

Very true. Abattoir mods have been known to call themselves cunts, so probly OK here. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ve probably fallen lucky in that the first one I used was pretty good albeit a bit old school and not as transparent as he might be, and the next was very good, gave me 2-3 hrs worth of scoping and advice and then sent me a clear schedule of fees related to various aspects of financial management offers

Or spunk it all on speakers :+1:

1 Like

NO. They are fishing - waiting for reaction - we are seconds from the hammer.

Oh , and probably :grinning:

I’m sure they’ll miss your annual “Which finishes first, this batch of beer or this prog album” Christmas extravaganza

2 Likes

Is that the legendary “Proggy or Foggy” thread?.

1 Like

Well fucking played Sir :grin:

1 Like

Was there a particular reason for the profanity?

It’s an old argument that has been raging for years…3V vs BIAB. He is Rong™

3V has done better mixtapes but BIAB would win any rap battle when freestyling.

2 Likes

I wish to be educated in this.

3V being far superior to that Aussie nonsense.

Three Vessel good

Brew In A Bag bad.

1 Like

People actually try to brew in bags? I bloody hope it is not that Ozzie bloke. I have suspected him of being a bit of a cunt for a while mind.

3 Likes

I have both 3V and BIAB. Both produce beer. It’s more about knowing what you are doing rather than equipment. Fnar, Fnar !

1 Like