Today I have mainly been V5.0

can they bring sausages back from armageddon?

3 Likes

So they claim.

3 Likes

Attempting to get fol2 to sit still for a portrait. A task that would best Buddha, connipt Confucius and jar Jesus.

6 Likes

Should of asked me,would’ve been good to have put my training to good use.

£50 quid a portrait

This won me 2nd prize at St Martins

8 Likes

Popped over to see Deep Down Brass.

Sounding tight :+1:

4 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Air Fryers

Doing hep C screening.

Stone me, a medical test that doesn’t involve something getting shoved up your ass, what will they think of next?

2 Likes

Ordering a new laptop.

@Tons_of_fun don’t know if you need a new one yet but the T14 gen3 is over 50% off at the moment, just saved £1300 on a full spec jobby.

The thing tells you to look at something 20m away for 20 seconds every 20 mins! This would interrupt ‘gentlemans viewing no end’!

1 Like

BIG improvement in the weather today, so a few hours walking the Purbeck coast, plus a superb late lunch in the much-renovated Durlston ‘Castle’. Lovely afternoon.

25 Likes

Cleaning the conservatory :frowning_face:

1 Like

Great pictures :+1:

1 Like

I’ll let Sam’s know - she’s handy with a camera :ok_hand:

1 Like

They’re stunning.

1 Like

It’s a very beautiful place. I grew-up nearby and took it all for granted. Seeing it with new eyes now decades later. Sam had never been here before and thought everywhere Down South that isn’t Cornwall was basically one huge urban conurbation full of cockneys stabbing one-another… :laughing:

Enquiring minds need to know if the Square & Compass is still as odd/strange/good as it was 25 years ago.

1 Like

I’m hoping-and-praying the weather holds so we can walk there soon. I last went sometime in the 2000s, no reason to suppose it’s changed much - locals in the Black Swan last night were “you must go”-ing it up before we all got turfed-out in favour of diners… :joy:

1 Like

I went a few times when we lived in Weymouth. It was hard to be sure whether there were any staff there. Pasties would just materialise on a counter. I can’t recall actually choosing or buying drinks at a bar but we did get nice pints somehow. There was a small front room full of books/records and a cat sleeping in there that appeared to have wandered in. As uncommercial a venture as it’s possible to imagine.

1 Like

That sounds exactly right - my recollection is of obtaining beer somehow that eludes me now, a hole in the wall perhaps? And getting home in the possession of several jars of the best-tasting honey I’ve ever had. And more dogs than people milling around.

1 Like

Meanwhile in rural Northern Ireland the MiL has just had her broadband upgraded for, like, the fourth time :angry: