Today I have mainly been V5.0

Final prep today for a session I’m running for a pharma marketing team all day tomorrow at their HQ.

On the plus side I’ve worked with them for a while now and they have welcomed me into their team; also their canteen at the HQ is excellent.

On the downside - there will be a lot of difficult to pronounce drug names which will trigger my stammer and endlessly trip me up; also I have to leave the comfort of the home office, and be in the car by about 5.30am :weary:

1 Like

5.30 leaving time normally means up about 4.45
Bollocks to that, I would book a hotel and travel the day before

I know but there’s shit I need to do this evening which means I can’t travel.

Just refer to everything interchangeably as “sicky pill”.

3 Likes

Planting oak trees on Purdown. Now collapsed in front of coffee and cake.

9 Likes

30 posts were merged into an existing topic: Interesting Speakers

Getting a hair cut, fortunately there was a record fare just down the road :slight_smile:

11 Likes

First one since lockdown?

(Haircut I meant, obvs not record fair)

1 Like

Yep :slight_smile:

I think I prefer BoHoBob :+1:

1 Like

Driving mostly; S.Lincs to Richmond (N.Yorks) for lunch in a town centre pub then up the road to Alt-Berg for a boot fitting for me and Sam - £500 later and we’ve completed the journey to Beadnell.

Just now back from The Craster Arms after several excellent pints and a breaded chicken-breast slathered with jalapenos and goats cheese - albeit for an absurdly high price - the North has ALL the money now. Who knew?

Nice part of the country. My grandparents used to have a caravan in Rothbury, which was a regular childhood holiday.

1 Like

image Perfection of the ‘golden gaze’ takes years. This is LP cover material.
Perhaps Bob is too modest but I fancy some deeper profound influence is afoot? The cropping of the image seems too precise…

It’s just clicked…Bob you’re wearing leggins aren’t you!

11 Likes

With those coloured tops it must be lime green chinos. Bob wears right wing clothes now, he’s reached that age. He laughs inside at his still leftie friends, and knows they will join him soon.

What? Gone full Portillo?

1 Like

Looks it

‘Tory trousers’ like the red ones.

needs a flute jauntily perched across the shoulder

1 Like

Now That’s What I Call Music 53 !

Fuck it, normal service resumed, the inner Portillo receded as fast as my hair!

The leggings may or may not be present, a Lopwell reveal may be on the cards.

15 Likes