Today I have mainly been V5.0

2 Likes

Trying to work out how to change the background colours for notifications. The latest site update changed them to white highlight over white text!

Went into Spillers this morning. Was surprised just how small the shop is. I wonder if they have a big online presence as I wasn’t too impressed by the shop.

Also went to Kelly’s records on the balcony of the Cardiff market. That was very good. Wide range of 2nd hand vinyl at vaguely sensible prices.

I’ve enjoyed Cardiff. I hope FOL v2.0 really gets the most out of the city if she chooses to come here to study.

2 Likes

Spillers is a grind.

Yep. Tiny.

Accepting a job offer, gone is the life of a scummy contractor and I’ll be a sad moaning permy again :slight_smile:

Should be really interesting though, lead technical designer at NATS - I wouldn’t recommend that anyone gets in a plane after May this year though :airplane: :fire:

It’s needed though, last 12 months have been horrible, too stressed and (according to the app) only getting around 2-3 hrs sleep per night for the last month.

20 Likes

You’ll be back :rofl:

Not until I’ve spent a year or two diverting @J_B holiday flights to Runcorn International Airport

9 Likes

:rage:

What bit of kit? Tell me they aint letting you near the fucking Radars and Air Control side.

There is a Dilbert cartoon about code from the payroll system being reused in ATC, payoff being don’t fly on pay day, but am not going to actually post for racist prick reasons.

2 Likes

haha no just comms and networking, I can barely use an iPhone let alone all that coding malarky.

we do have baby radars here though

this twat keeps breaking down :frowning:

1 Like

That’s bad!

Congrats on the new job.

1 Like

Well done you. Hope it all goes well.

1 Like

Congrats, but planes :man_facepalming: FFS!

1 Like

Congrats. Hope it works out for you Chris.

1 Like

Stop smoking, drink less, get more exercise and be less of a cunt and you will be fine! :grinning:

Afraid at least 2 of those are impossible.

2 Likes

:smile:

Ironically I’m sat here with a G&T, occasionally popping out for a smoke and trolling pfm :slight_smile:

At least I’m walking to the garden for a ciggy.

9 Likes