Today I have mainly been V5.0

4 tickets booked for December. Next year :smile:

1 Like

Ticket selection system not the best. You have to quickly try all the ticket price and locations and see how many tickets it will offer you.

Well done. I gave up in the end. Had some similar 1 ticket options to Graham.

Taking Sheila the Wonder Dog for a walk though our small local nature reserve.

3 Likes

Whitsand mooch

14 Likes

Last day of painting doors - helping my sister redecorate her house, which has been rented out for a few years.
Have used about 2L of solvent based paint - glad to be finished, even with the windows open. Stronzi would have loved it.

7 Likes

Err, shouldn’t they be in frames or summat ?

They will be… much easier to paint in the conservatory than in situ over carpet.

Going to go now and see if I can spot any meteors.

Taurids.

Gash.

It’s like the Hound of the Baskervilles out there now.

1 Like

Same here - just walked back from an evening with chums a mile up the road - clear as a bell when we went out, but it’s murderin’ weather out there now!

Spooky dog walk in a bit… :ghost:

Took a hired Voi escooter out for a spin with FoL around some quieter parts of Bristol. Great fun. Would get one for nipping about at home if they ever get made legal. Not sure I’d be as comfortable as some here are in a city centre though.

10 Likes

Watching England win the cricket. Nice to see a win after watching losses in the Women’s Rugby Union and men’s Rugby League yesterday.

Fun, aren’t they!

1 Like

Go down like a lead balloon in tavy….get one :+1:

Mist coating the extension finally, still on plan for Christmas Eve dinner in here

16 Likes

Nice size room

1 Like

I hate doing a mist coat on the ceiling

1 Like

My glasses are misty at it all

1 Like

I’m planning to have a little meat up in January for an early hot cross bun. …I’ll let you all know once Xmas is done

6 Likes