Today I have mainly been V5.0

Go Drone Metal or Go Home

As much as I dislike shopping days, this one isn’t too shabby, weather wise.

18 Likes

Beautiful. I’ll bet it is feckin’ freezing though.

Around 7c so no, not really

However, 2 minutes after I took the pic it was like this

10 Likes

Another day,another leak

Oh fuck :anguished:

What’s the deal with all these leaks, Stu? Sounds like a nightmare.

Last shot, leaving Yell on the 16:15 ferry (That’s the ferry from Unst heading for the Yell terminal)

6 Likes

Seems it’s to do with the solar panel tank
They have changed the ball cock but that hasn’t done anything,and think now there must be an airlock in the overflow pipe as it only drips out the back when the water is well above the overflow hole.

4 plumbers have been and they are all not sure what the problem is,so waiting for the renewable team who deal with solar stuff. No idea when they will come though.

Other than going in the loft and emptying it with a bucket each day,I just have to wait.

1 Like

If water isn’t pissing out of the overflow pipe at this stage then there’s something wrong with the overflow. Either it’s got a blockage or, as you say, an air lock. That’s what they need to fix.

If it is pissing out but the level in the tank is still rising then either the pipe is under-sized or the ball-valve is leaking way too much water, or it’s coming into the tank from somewhere else.

2 Likes

Woke up this morning to it dripping off downstairs light and all round the doors

Told them if it’s not sorted today then we are moving out,only downside to this ultimatum is that I have no where to move to…they are coming out in next 24 hours

5 Likes

I’ve been up since 4am because from 2-4am last night the alcoholic lady was singing, wailing, crying, getting reamed by a homeless man (rough), shouting unintelligibly, shitfaced in the street to the point I phoned the police - the twat.

Emailed my agency - she getting thrown out I think, everyone’s sick of her.

If she says hi to me today - woe betide I tell thee

1 Like

No fun and annoying,however,I couldn’t help but read this without the song charming man ringing in my head

5 Likes

Ahahah

1 Like

Ream Around The Fountain surely :grin:

6 Likes

If you’ve ever had to listen to a 55yr old woman getting her back blown out by a … Looks around

Actually never mind

‘Please please, please, let me get what I want’

4 Likes

This Night Has Opened My Eyes

5 Likes

‘Some girls are bigger than others’

4 Likes

By the sound of it, Meat is Murder.

6 Likes