Today I have mainly been

As if any cunt on here ever buys hifi!

1 Like
3 Likes

The BBC promised us 5-10cm of snow today so I’ve been waiting all day for it. It hasn’t turned up :frowning:

They probably sent it with Yodel. Have you had a card through the door ?

VB

8 Likes

Snowy McSnowface

5 Likes

Model that on Trump?

The hands look about right

2 Likes

Nice multi-purposed carrot there :+1:

1 Like

yes , nightmare getting home tonight , i sure miss my cross climate tyres i had just had fitted on my last car !!!

1 Like

Yes no wastage,though Rosie dog kept trying to nick them :joy:

1 Like

Ordering foo. £40 for 8 resistors ffs.

7 Likes

It’s not foo if your wallet don’t get emptied.:+1:

What you building?

I’m very nosey :grinning: so would also like to know what the amps are that you recently built for someone.

Apparently you ordered the wrong ones
The correct ones are £40 each, just ask @Jim

5 Likes

Wasting my time trying to get to work.
I thought that I would leave home a little earlier than normal to allow for the conditions. My usual 2 minute drive to Watlington (where usually the road is clearer) took 20 minutes. Car was slipping and sliding, the snow was not the issue so much as the ice, nearly pitching me into a bank (waits for obvious joke) at one point.
Once in Watlington I discover the road in worse condition than the previous stretch. With an accident on the M40 and conditions deteriorating, I returned home. This took another 20+ minutes. Only saw 3 other vehicles during all this time, all 4wd.

Told work “The End of Days” has struck Oxfordshire.

2 Likes

A DCB1 pre amp. The actual buffer part is two jfets and eight resistors, so went with something other than the 8p metal films I normally use.

Been a while since I built amps for anyone, last set was some Aleph 60 monos that @Ijrussell has.

Have also built aleph 5s on the way to @crimsondonkey, an aleph 30 which is now back in my hands, an f5 @mmichbam has and a 15w mini aleph.

I have the kit for the Vfet amps, and I fancy an aleph J.

1 Like

Cheapskate

Get these, I only needed 14

Were you at work last night about 6.15 ish?

I actually fancied foils, but at £50 each for the 220k, £5 audio note tants it is.

Those are silver non magnetic tants and a bit more than £5.00 a pop

Yeah, nope nope nope.