Today I have mainly been

Finally house exchange has just happened after a 2-1/2 days of delays - Completion should be on 27th April. A Deposit on a rented cottage is now sent - Referencing malarky is about to begin. We hope to move in inside a week’s time.

11 Likes

Here

Here

Here

And now here

https://www.rabyhuntrestaurant.co.uk

4 Likes

Polishing a turd

You can always sell the big red button to Trump.

2 Likes

Walking a circuit from Soeller. This was a nice sight at the top of the hill.

3 Likes

Hottest day of the year and I have spent most of the day in a Data Centre with no natural daylight.

Came out blinking in the sunlight like a Chilean miner.

Last pic was my home town for 9 years. Nice place.

Today I have done more gardening and putting together Sam’s new chiminea, cos - pyromania is for girls too…

Currently sat in the shade drinking tea and being silently “buzzed” by mining bees whose mini “volcanoes” have appeared almost overnight between the paving slabs…

6 Likes

Welcome to my world :pensive:

1 Like

Barnard Castle - we stopped for about two hours. Seemed like a nice place, had a mooch round the castle and shops.

2 Likes

Menu looks great…yum.

2 Likes

Wondering which cunts nicked all the so called nice weather!

1 Like

It’s down South Bob, where it belongs !

2 Likes

Bastards, enjoy the inevitable drought come July.

24c and sunny in Cheshire all day :expressionless:

Cooking was stunning, 15 course tasting menu, was one of the best we’ve had. Quite a lot of subtle influence from Mexico in places

2 Likes

How were the toilets?
I have a mate who when going to a new restuarant visits the loo before he orders anything.
if the loos aren’t up to scratch he won’t eat there and leaves

2 Likes

Fantastic toilets, but I know exactly what your mate means

Never eaten in a loo, must try it, although the drop down table seems a little small.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Watching a sparowhawk sitting on the garden fence, apparently trying to decide if a grey squirrel is edible or not. I tried communicating with it, to say yes it is, eat it before it digs more holes in the garden. Failed miserably, useless shitehawk flew off leaving the bloody tree rats unmolested.

5 Likes