Today I have mainly been

Touching that there’s a shrine in your bacj garden to the legendary Cragger choad, m8 :+1:

1 Like

Shifting a metric fucktonne of gravel because wife reasons…

My better half has been doing that the last couple of days. Talk about bad timing. I’ve been more sensible staying indoors, listening to music, drinking & making the occasional pizza.

6 Likes

I’d pick a hotter day before i’d move all that

3 Likes

Can astroturf melt?

7 Likes

It needed doing, the ground had sunk about four inches over the winter due to substantial rainfall and the weight of my car.
The decision was made for me yesterday while I was at a point of least resistance having consumed my body weight in alcohol.
The payback is that I sit back drinking beer and stuff while Narelle paints the cabinet we found at the Car Boot Sale yesterday…

:+1::beers:

3 Likes

I’ve spent a couple of hours building a toy for the kids to play with. They really like it, which means that they’re just fucking arguing about it and they haven’t shown any appreciation for the effort I put in to boot.

I’m sure they’ll turn into nice people in due course…

1 Like

Remember painting a woman’s windows in blistering heat in the 90s,the paint looked like those cheese string things once applied,so went home.

They probably won’t, but they will be responsible for choosing your nursing home in the future, so be nice to them…

3 Likes

Was a lovely stay, our room was fantastic and had a large balcony looking directly down the valley and a mega bathroom that had a nice shower and a very large bath. The food was all local and very excellent. Breakfast included sausages from Palmers in Tavistock.

10 Likes

Have you got one?

Too bloody hot. About to attempt and cut grass then a beer, then and only then will i attempt to walk the mutt when a bit cooler.

Just off for a walk along the the beach in to town to pick up some pre-ordered records.

The idea is that if I buy what I want online I will be able to walk into the shop and collect them and walk out again, and not start browsing the racks and buying more stuff.

(This seldom works :unamused:)

4 Likes

Under pressure from swmbo to buy one of these…

It is obvious to me that if I give in, we will have the crappest weather on record for the whole of the summer. And next summer. And…

5 Likes

I shall mow the lawn, walk the hound,order a curry from the local Indian,neck a few beers and basically do nowt. Bliss

2 Likes

A sex pond?

4 Likes

I hadn’t thought of it like that. Your mind obviously works on different level :grinning:

In the garden again with a book and some more foghorns (gin and ginger beer) have managed to polish off a bottle of gin in 3 days.

It’s 26c now so I’m suffering but I’m sure I can take one for the team and rough it out.

Not a posh garden in the slightest (I fucking hate gardening) but I’m right in the middle of what used to be a country estate where all the trees luckily have protection orders on them

3 Likes

Just finished eating BBQ #1 of 2018. All that’s left to do is nothing.

2 Likes

First ? FIRST ???

I haven’t stopped since 1976 :star_struck: