Tools you have bought/desire

My brothers bought me a Flint and Flame 8" chef’s knife for Christmas. I was initially a little skeptical about the handle, but having used it for a while it’s fucking lovely. The key is that you have your hand far enough forward that your thumb and forefinger pinch the blade.

1 Like

Got a link to this in my inbox this morning - not sure if it’s a good price but here you go:

https://www.contorion.de/handwerkzeug/wera-joker-ringratschenschluessel-satz-11-teilig-21041260?utm_source=emarsys-Newsletter&utm_medium=CRM&utm_campaign=201801+Mittwochs+Preishammer+4+B2C&utm_content=Product+Link-Produkt3_21041260&sc_src=email_1697640&sc_customer=DE2003549727&sc_llid=16605&sc_lid=69898665&sc_uid=RYQoBclOIE1

2 Likes

And only £80 :joy:

It’d be worth signing-up as a WBT dealer if you want those - Steve whosisname is usually desperate for dealers, notwithstanding the fact you used to be able to buy most WBT stuff cheaper from thiefbay than you could from the distro (nosediving £ fucked that situation mind).

Bob will like those

DeFault 996 with a pair of 5ah batteries and 96nm torque (Astra territory)

God knows how long it will last but initial use today proved it is very ‘lively’.

1 Like

Why do you keep buying DeFault when you break so many?

I prefer makita,and so does Elton;

1 Like

That’s what we’ve got and my Dad has several. So far, all excellent.

Strangely enough,all the plumbers i’ve known have Dewalt.

These ones have a floodlight setting on the led on the base which is extremely handy in lofts and under floors. 60 lumens apparently.

Plumbers = Fashion victims
They are not allowed in the cafe next to the wholesalers without Default boots and tool holsters.
I have seen a deFault radio, I expect twinkle has a DeFault bucket :grinning:

They are the same breed as sparkies,carry about a nice set of tools,then make a hole in the wall with a club hammer

6 Likes

This

The last 2 drill machines I’ve bought were Makita. 1 battery, 1 mains

Both are excellent

5 Likes

Never been so insulted in my life. :frowning:

3 Likes

equates to

Replaced mine after 18 months last week.

Bollocks. What part broke?