Tory psychodrama runners and riders

Yes. Yes! YES!

3 Likes

Oh, I hope she does. The interviews would be TV gold!

6 Likes

Go Nads!

3 Likes

Political satire has reached new heights of sophistication.

2 Likes

Bloody hell, I would never tire if punching that smug twat :rage:

4 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Right then, I’ve been away from this chat for a couple of hours and here are my findings…

1. We’re fucked.
  2. Plymouth as a free port. WTF does that mean? Can stuff be brought in to the cuntry or does it just sit there and gets shipped out again?
  3. If the former are they going to build a super highway from P. to the rest of the cuntry?
  4. We really are fucked.
  5. Can we bring back bear baiting but this time with the candidates?
  6. Who the fuck are some of these ‘people’?
  7. I honestly thought Sunak would fuck off to America
    8.Sod the bear baiting. Let’s have a Conservative Hunger Games.
  8. How fucked are we really?
  9. I really, really need to get back on the drugs until this shit show is over.
3 Likes

Free port just means you can import raw materials, process them within the boundary of the free port and then export the product in a tax beneficial environment. It is supposed to attract inwards investment to the free port. We tried it in the UK before, it didn’t work then.

1 Like

People would love her for shits and giggles.

Oops, isn’t that how we got in this mess ?

She would have zero chance so I’m not worried by that unlikely outcome.

The fun would be seeing her being interrogated by anyone/anything with more intelligence than a dessert spoon.

3 Likes

He still might if he doesn’t win,

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

If he doesn’t win it is unlikely that he would get the Chancellor’s job and I doubt he would want a lesser position, In that case he might stay as a back bench MP for however long it takes until the next election.

Haha Cummings’ take…

1 Like

Baker declares himself out so no more poo counting I’m afraid

Allegra Stratton having a bit of a mare telling us that Sunak’s bid is ok while failing to mention that he was her husband’s best man and is godfather to their children.

2 Likes

Would he be Cummings’ “more insane than Truss” do you think?

I think he’s talking about Braverman.

9 Likes

I reckon Raab would have been bad, but less bad than Johnson. Both he and Johnson have been Foreign Sec and Johnson fucked up more badly on more occasions than Raab did, despite being in the post for less long. Johnson listens less to expert advice and fails to understand it on the rare occasions he does listen. He also lies more often and less well than Raab.