Toys/gadgets/tools you want

How the fuck do you snap one? (Short ofstabbing someone and hitting bone). I’ve had a set of the Global for about 10 years and they’ve been through the dishwasher many times. No issues at all.

Forks are better for stabbing purposes

3 Likes

Stabbed my sisters tit with a fork once, I agree they are much better.

3 Likes

My sister stabbed my arm with a fork once and when she let go the fork stayed in the arm (she and I were about 9 and 10). Ow.

VB

Not sure if it’s a stress fracture type thing but I’ve snapped a global knife too. It irks be when I look at the block and one is missing. The symmetry of the whole affair is kyboshed

For the next time I am away camping.

2 Likes

Just bought myself one of these for the listening room - groovy man!:v:

3 Likes

I sold my Global knives, I couldn’t get used to the grip and it didn’t sit well or comfortably in my hand.

My mix of knives has been built up over 30+ years, and I never buy a knife these days without trying one in the hand first

Simon in John Lewis. “Nice balance”.

2 Likes

that was after my last trip to Homebase

What batteries does it take?

My latest gadget is some compact (Fit in any pocket) 8x20 HD bins -
I found some Shuntu bins on eBay special offer £92 delivered. They are HD decently sharp and look identical to some RSPB bins being sold for £245

2 Likes

Gloria Hunniford finally got the 500 yard injunction then?

2 Likes

Tis for birds honest - Not looking to break a knife.

Is there an upgrade path? :grinning:

Obviously a foo mains cable would heat it up quicker and make far prettier patterns… And shakti stones to support it.

Yep, Pete knows that from personal experience…:laughing:

Plumbed or tank, rotary or vibratory, pre wet or not. Coffee machines are worse than bloody hi-fi.

Have you upgraded the feet yet?
Also ditch the kettle lead it came with.

1 Like

Penance would :+1:

1 Like