Ugh, estate agents

I’ll sort a bakeoff in September once it’s calmed down a little!

6 Likes

Congrats, relax and enjoy your first night in your new home together.

1 Like

Miraculous

1 Like

Very jealous. That’s lottery win territory for me. Enjoy what looks like a fantastic place. :+1:

1 Like

Obsessed with this house that looks like it took inspiration from the shape of your average meatman.

6 Likes

Lovely.

Chinny Hill.

1 Like

Wood fires are net zero carbon, obviously.

Plotting my next moves in the Norfolk property market

Adequate

1 Like

Wanking off to this stuff could become my next hobby.

1 Like

Prices are coming down apparantly.

Buy the dip

Some ace listening room potential there :heart_eyes:

Not with cheap Focals (I think) on a wood floor like pic 3.

Or could be B&Ws but the same applies.

1 Like

It’s one of my hobbies, always have a saved list of properties that I could never afford

1 Like

Imagine what the heating bill will be on that.

We’ve had a day of showing around removal Co reps/surveyors today - getting quotes for the move to the bungo. :grinning:

When we moved from Ilford to Norfolk, we had the luxury of time. We completed and took possession of the new place, but as the next door neighbour bought the old house and we had arranged with him for the daughters to continue living there until they could find something smaller, there was no pressure to move out immediately.

We transported all of the small stuff in several runs in the Panny and Ann’s Fiesta, then hired a Luton van for one day with two labourer lads for the big stuff. For reasons, this was a bit of a disaster. Low cost maybe, but stressful. :smirk:

This time we have the classic one day completion job - vacate by 1pm, move into the bungo the same afternoon. So the question for all of you relocation experts is:

Pay the removals co for wrapping/packing, or do it ourselves. What say you?

1 Like

This, with the exception of hifi/records.

3 Likes

As yer man says :point_up_2:

1 Like

Let them pack it all. Full responsibility to them.
It’s not like you are going to be moving again, soon.

2 Likes