UK Audio Show 2021 - new venue

Just had an email from the Chester Group saying that the UK Audio Show will be held on 9/10th October. Looks like they have moved from Whittlebury Hall to a new venue the De Vere Staverton Estate near Daventry.

Very local for me so I will probably take a look.

6 Likes

Anyone planning on going? There was free tickets available for a while but I’m not sure if this is still the case.

https://www.chestergroup.org/theaudioavshow/2021

1 Like

Dates are wrong for me, but not too bad a location to get to. Be interested to know if it’s any good.

I got tickets so I’m hoping to go .I generally stay 2 days when it’s at Cranage but I don’t think that there will be enough attractions to warrant a duo

Nope, not interested.

Up for this but final decision will need to be made closer. If the Boenicke team are there if be interested.
I’m not back until 4th and might need an easy weekend.

Going for the weekend if it doesn’t get postponed last minute

I have a ticket for Sunday, if I can be bothered and have fuel.

1 Like

Got a ticket for the Saturday, going because it’s just up the road from me .

This weekend doesn’t really work for us so unfortunately won’t be going this time.

Myself, Gregg @catcando, and Dan @defride will be there Sunday so may see you around.

1 Like

I’m going on Sunday

1 Like

I am trying to work out why on earth I would want to go to a hifi show in the UK :thinking:

1 Like

I obviously didn’t get the right weekend…can’t do this weekend either…:man_facepalming:

:grinning:

I’m there :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Fuel shortages? What fuel shortages? :smile:

Teesside fuel aplenty (at moment ) that is :grinning:

1 Like

I doubt there’ll be any fuel shortages on Tyneside for a while now either.

1 Like

Only took a few snaps, but I really enjoyed the jukebox room.

5 Likes

Decent show up to now …Audio Note sounded decent for once as did Willow tree cd setup …whilst Mark Sears Missing link with Alan Clark (Kralk) speakers produced a decent sound …will listen more tomorrow as no vinyl distractions :blush:

6 Likes