Updates

Firefox isn’t reporting blocked content and neither is Chrome (both on my PC that is about as secure as is possible). Safari on my iPad and iPhone are happy too.

So, the update was a success from a software point of view as far as I can tell. Jon’s recent Armageddon record is terribly disappointing.

The only things that needed updating after the cert was installed were the logos which I had hard coded as http when I set the forum up in rather a hurry (some arsehole having deleted it, not sure if that’s been mentioned before).

that’s it then looking at the developer tools report from chrome

That’s definitely cached data as the favicon was one of the things hard coded that I had to switch over.

Things looked fucked over here. Where is the Stronzetto glue fund button?

Chrome fine on Chromebook.

1 Like

'Scuse the necro, not worth a new thread - quick question, what gives with the grey logos?

They added private chat functionality. You can do stuff via PMs but the chat is an even quicker way for a private chinwag

1 Like

I mean the "AA " / “Audio Abattoir” on the left - they previously rendered in black.

It doesn’t matter, but . . .

Confus

Oh, I dunno then. Mine are still in black :thinking:

I updated my phone today (Samsung A21e)
Now getting messages saying that this site is not compatible with the latest version of Android.
Still postng tho

That’s a weird bit of phrasing to me, given it’s a website that runs in a browser, not an app running on an OS.

Anyone else able to verify? I’ve not got an android device to test on at all.

Edit: Not seeing anything being reported on the Discourse forums yet either.

If it comes up again I will get a screenshot

1 Like

Thank you!

Nowt here, after I ran an Android update.
No issue with iOS either.