VW Camper melts

I could get one cheap? The handie needs to drop 6"

1 Like

It’s a shambles. They can’t find 4 of the same chairs, They’ve a fecking surf board where the fridge should be & the fridge is standing in a parking bay obstructing access to the cooker & half of the kitchen units. The only way that kitchen could look more ridiculous would be if someone parked a camper van in it.

2 Likes

This copy just appeared on discogs.

1 Like

It’s not a VW, I’ve owned a couple and they’re too small, overpriced for what they are and generally a bit shit.

I bought an Italian/french hybrid on Friday, been away in it all weekend at a cider farm. Tidy job.

14 Likes

Noice !

My view this morning with a hangover, watching Winter Olympics on TV while my wife made bacon sandwiches…

4 Likes

Captains chair FTW!

4 Likes

Dad’s camper pride

:joy:

“Set course for a field in Cornwall at warp factor 46mph.”

6 Likes

Ha, was blasting down the M5 at 80, faster you get there, faster you get on the cider.

2 Likes

You need tunes with subs an everythin. :+1:

1 Like

Just seen a VW ID Buzz go past, registration BU22 NOW.

How the flip much did that cost?

Don’t know about the plate, wish i could afford a Buzz and have money left over to convert it into a Camper though.

My mates full refurbished camper. He offered to lend it to me but I declined to be responsible for it as I would be walking around it with a big stick to keep everyone away😉

3 Likes

I suspect it won’t take Dormobile too long to design and build a proper roof and conversion for one. I equally wouldn’t expect too much change from a hundred grand.

When I was a kid my mother bought me

to shut me up. Unfortunately it stuck and I’ve always been a bit of a spotter.

On my way down from Crystal Palace this afternoon I saw

V3GGY
OWL3T
DR V1K

however I don’t think that

RSL 3

was thought through particularly well.

1 Like

They’re not very big Bob. They’re like a SUV rather than a transporter type van. The guy I know who does VW camper conversions reckons they’re useless for his purposes.

VW and Ford are bringing out a jointly developed van later this year, full ev and hybrid versions, he’s waiting to see what that’s like. Probs nowhere near as stylish though.

bus

They are bigger than the old VW bus, admittedly they do have a fronet though.

The current VW 6 type camper van is v popular, so yes, an electric variant of that will be popular too.

1 Like