WAM show in the shit

I know some don’t give a shit but looks like the Hotel have take the best economic decision. Possibly taking the money to accommodate asylum seekers as a priority.

1 Like

I believe they are looking at alternatives.

Setting up something like that in 18 months is a challenge.

1 Like

See that genius MVJ suggesting two shows as a way of making things easier… :man_facepalming:

If that guy was just one picofuck more stupid he’d create a quantum IQ singularity that would instantaneously suck the combined sum of all human knowledge into a Brown Hole of infinite mental density…

idiot

16 Likes

This might be my favourite thing you’ve ever written. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Tie in with Crufts?

I hope they find a place. I’m glad people are still enjoying it.

5 Likes

Would work for this forium, dogs, cats and HiFi (with the HiFi being optional),

2 Likes

I love you!

2 Likes

So. Stoke, then…

Exotic Stoke.

Whoa there neddy, the north staffs hotel would be perfect, train station opposite, big rooms, cheap as fuck and curry within walking distance

Book it danno

3 Likes

Ps stoke isn’t exotic btw

The front of the Hotel looks nice, I really hope it works out.

Should probably go. Will see if I can be arsed nearer the time.

1 Like

Just realised they have booked the north staffs hotel, no excuse for me not going then

If you are going then make sure you check out the toilets guys, mind blowing quality as you might expect given the location

Wrights pie shop better build and extension and get some stock in ready to meet the demand

Oatcakes for everyone

2 Likes

Good luck to the Wam show and all who make the gargantuan effort of getting all their kit there and setting it up.!
I won’t be going but wish them well.

2 Likes

You have my attention! :drooling_face:

Looks eminently suitable.
Hope all enjoy.

Those were the day(s) - Pete driving the van, 500+kgs of gear between us.
Twat of a room😀
Guy’s hummy TT😀

3 Likes

Don’t fancy recreating it then, just to show 'em how it should be done ?

Too knackering!

Mind you the kit has improved considerably since then, but no! Too knackering😀

1 Like