WE 'Nouv-uh?-eau'

Indeed they have.

5 Likes
1 Like

Anyone else?

Shouldā€™ve partnered with Modwright, his new amps look fantastic and much more like the traditional WE styling.

Iā€™m guessing but the use of 16 300b tubes might have had an influence on amp choice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

The Ambrose line is utterly gorgeous. I believe the woodwork is done by the guy behind Daedalus loudspeakers, and it really is top notch.

The 300b offering is less gorgeous.

That hasā€¦errrā€¦presence :thinking:

It looks rather better in other colours:

If youā€™re going to celebrate WE then Kanno Works is the way to go.

There are eyes on the stone as well as eyes.
It is a molecular string blend of metal crystals.
Following the eyes of the stone put a garment (a glasses)
, the stone will crack along the eyes with a slight force.
I think that it was seen at the stone pit even on TV etc.
How do you find the eyes of the metal in the past?
That is the answer to the stripe of light rays.

2 Likes

Welcome back, Chumpy.

1 Like

Casework by the badgers that ANUK reject

2 Likes

I wish all my amps looked like that.

2 Likes

Of all the smaller niche Japanese producers Iā€™ve heard of, Kanno is the most obscure & mysterious. They do make good WE555 and 597 replicas (allegedly)

2 Likes

Top quality hand-knitting there

1 Like

I am always deeply moved and inspired when reading the dealer scumbag journal. The ode section is always uplifting. As is their motto: ā€˜Lurk in the shadows and bask in the greedy, sometimes in the rich and sometimes in the needy.ā€™

3 Likes

If I had the slightest inkling of what that translated piece actually meant I wouldnā€™t have included it. I think it may relate to their use of permalloy in the transformer cores but really Iā€™d rather not know.

Yes, look closely & it is very nicely done.

Looking at it with fresh eyes this morning, the New ā€˜WEā€™ kit still comes across like:

3 Likes

gaga

now UR gettin it :ok_hand:

1 Like