WFH setups

Might write a song about its absolutely broken windowing system - I can’t believe how bad it is tbh

1 Like

Lovely

Can hide your kidnapped children in this one - there’s a hatch for food too

…Ooohhh Broken windowing system, I can’t see anything but me.
Broken windowing system, is choking my Nan, I think the bearings are gone in my van
Broken windowing system, I should have seen but this whole world is just just unclean
Broken windowing system, I have fallen in my navel, I just met Betty Grable and her breath smelt of curry sauce and despair.
Broken windowing system - I need a new office chair.

9 Likes

And if you must work from home tomorrow, well if I were you I wouldn’t bother…

3 Likes

Morrissey formby has been activated

6 Likes

Post of 2022.

Most places I’ve worked in the City had “Boss” chairs which actually seemed pretty good. I guess crippling your employees isn’t such a great idea.

Although one startup thought it was a good idea to buy £69 “receptionist” chairs that got christened the “Slouchbastard 9000”.

Chair? What chair?

2 Likes

1 Like

I need a new chair for home office. Any thoughts on high back / head rest ? Never had one before now.

have one of these in the office at work.

and one of these at home (smaller space)

Which one is the most comfortable ?

for me, the Ergohuman. But it takes up much more space, which is why I didn’t buy one for home working

1 Like

11 Likes

Nice headphone set-up.

1 Like

AA Ironing board ‘life hack’.

3 Likes

How about this beauty?

I’ve dealt with this dealer and he’s a genuine guy. He also has a furniture courier that can transport the chair to you at a reasonable rate.

4 Likes

Never knew that place existed… Thanks for costing me lots of hard earned :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not for the first time :grinning:

1 Like