What albums have you bought lately?

Splurge

3 Likes

Got all three of these. You’re in for a treat! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Edit: Check out Rejoice and Psyco on da Bus too of you haven’t already got them of course …

1 Like

For those of a doomy persuasion @Gyroscope

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

Excellent choice Sir :ok_hand:

1 Like

It was pre-ordered in August. I’d forgotten all about it. Nice surprise when I got the notification that it had been dispatched.

2 Likes

That happened to me with the re-release of Buena Vista Social Club. Took about 8 months to arrive :rofl:

2 Likes

Enjoy - that version of The Creator Has A Master Plan really is peak Sanders.

1 Like

Thanks Al. I’ve got a cover of the song on the Sarathy Korwar - My East is Your West LP but I’ve never heard the original. Looking forward to giving it a spin this evening.

Strap in - no other version comes even close to his original.

Buddy might go hide :grinning:

This is Buddy asking to leave the room having listened to side 1. As soon as the side finished, he ran to the door. :rofl:

5 Likes

That is the very same look my mate had when he fell asleep in my flat after a few beers and woke up to Karma playing :joy:

1 Like

The Beginning - Ann Sexton

2 Likes
2 Likes

Rolled out of bed late, out for bacon sandwich and coffee, then a visit to record shop. I think a nap is now in order.

3 Likes

Janek Schaefer - Inner Space Memorial In Wonderland + Unfolding Luxury Beyond the City of Dreams

In my Top 10 (5?) of the year.