What albums have you bought lately?

Dream Unending & Worm - Starpath

1 Like

1 Like

Had a walk around Chesterfield record fair this morning and these fell in my bag.

It was nicely busy.

It’s rare I visit Chesterfield town these days as I haven’t lived near it for over 20 years (though I work on the North side of it).
I used to go in everyday Saturday and was surprised and disappointed to find that Tandy’s has closed :upside_down_face:. Many a happy hour was spent looking at speakers with 15” woofers in my early teens :metal:.

8 Likes

I need to stop going to this shop!

They got a lot of stuff from the BBC auctions!

4 Likes

I thought you wasn’t going, if I’d of known I would of picked you up on the way. The guy with the light blue jacket on the far right isle is me.(not the one with no hair )

Rick and Julian was also there , you must of been hiding from us :rofl:

We spent most of the time in McDonalds drinking coffee and talking bollocks. I bought one record from the fair and 5 from Tallbird record shop .

1 Like

I didn’t get there until around 11am ish, probably a bit later, I looked everywhere at least twice for you guys, didn’t know @Rick was going either :man_shrugging:.
McDonald’s would be the last place on earth I’d expect to find you all!
I was pretty sure you’d all buggered off home by now.

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

To be honest, we bumped in Rick, we were surprised as well. We probably just missed you then. You need to get out of bed earlier. :rofl:

1 Like

Just arrived, and boy it gladdens the blackened husk of my anachronistic heart that it’s arrived in an actual proper jewel-case rather than the usual cheap shiddy card slipcase -

1 Like

I’d buy that for the cover alone :star_struck:

I know why I don’t look at this thread often. I’ve looked at getting this on numerous occasions as it’s one of my favourite albums. Really hope I didn’t buy it previously as after seeing this post I took a look online and bought it.

Also picked this up:

1 Like

Totes worth it!

1 Like

One of quite a few purchased from @MJ2 . Very lively!!

1 Like

2 Likes

Thad Jones: Detroit - New York Junction

2 Likes

Pre-ordered this today

2 Likes

Keep enjoying them on 6music then forgetting about them until I wonder who is on I’m enjoying again… and it’s them again!

2 Likes

Kieran Hebden’s back catalogue is pretty impressive these days and I need to get to one of his light shows!

1 Like

These

1 Like