What albums have you bought lately?

Leave Wayne alone.

2 Likes

CD from the band’s bandcamp pages. One of a select few AAAC offerings that I have purchased.

1 Like

The Comet Is Coming - Death to the planet

Gaudi - Magnetic

Both FLAC downloads.

On CD at quite a nice price from All Your Music in the U.S.

SX355

Ended up getting the FLAC download of this album for free from 7digital.

For some reason they had only enabled the PDF sleeve notes/album art & not the actual FLAC music files & somehow cocked this up in my album download locker. I had actually filled out two customer service tickets re this on their website & was on the cusp of filling out a PayPal claim due to the lack of any response. Today I got a response from them with an apology & the nice news that they had enabled the FLAC download for me & were also refunding me in full, in light of their mistake.

@MGOwner

Dunno if you have had similar issues? As I know you also pre-ordered this album soon after I did.

Anyhoo FLAC downloaded/unzipped & meta data all tweaked to my preferences & lookin forward to a first listen.

1 Like

Electric Wizard - Time To Die
RSD 2015

Love the cover artwork :+1:

MBV package finally arrived today having apparently been shipped on the 15th by 2nd class mail :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Vinyl sounds very quiet and noise free, sleeves look great, t-shirts are pretty poor imo.

1 Like

Amazon have a £10 off code today for any order totalling over £50 if bought from Amacuntz directly. Fulfilled by Amacuntz or from third party sellers do not qualify.

Anyhoo I bagged these lovelies fer a very nice £47 with Prime delivery.

download (2)

SY355

SY355

Promo code is BIGTHANKS

Particularly lookin forward to the Hiromi/Edmar Castaneda which sounds like the slightly unconventional pairing of piano & harp will make for a really interesting album. Seen some quite glowing reviews.

@OzzyOzzyOzzyOiOiOi…You got this yet, Terry mate?

No, not yet. I’ve heard the combination a couple of times and it’s very interesting but I’m not yet convinced.

LP

Another session rooting through the funk & soul racks of the local record shop. A few more to the collection -

8 Likes

I have a scattering of Fall albums ancient and modern, but the thought of making sense of the entire back catalog is toooo tooooooo much, so…

4 Likes

6deb73c84ac91c3ecc5e8dc74e331d9c59f7725d_1_493x500

Me too :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice haul again :+1:

It’s a mo fo goldmine

Upon handing over three flat, square parcels this morning, our postie asked “Do you mind if I ask what you do for a living? It’s just that I am always dropping off records. Do you listen to them all?”

I may have a problem.

8 Likes

Need to check my shelves again and see if the burglar has paid a visit :grinning:

Technically it’s not theft, as your missus lets me take what I want after I give her what she wants :smile:

1 Like

Do you get a biscuit each time? I know I do :wink:

At £9.95 for the 2 I had to - I have both on vinyl, but no downloads, and in any case I prefer to rip my own - so the CDs are the archive, which tends to be the approach for stuff I know I will play again and again, and I love his music :heart: